Save up to 80% on your lighting bills…

Energy Efficient Lighting | Are you looking to replace older light fixtures in a large warehouse building with LEDs?

Advantages of using LED Lighting

  1. High efficiency: Standard light bulbs only utilise around 20% of the electric current for production of light. The other 80% of the energy is largely wasted in the form of heat. LED Energy Efficient Lighting lighting is able to utilize 80 to 90% of the energy provided in the generation of light. There is minimal production of heat.
  2. Reduced electricity bills: LED lighting is extremely efficient. A standard halogen downlight will use 50 watts. Compare this to an LED equivalent which uses only 5-7 watts. For example, Running 25 halogen down lights on average 4 hours per night for a year would cost you approximately £236. Replacing these fittings with 5w LEDs would reduce this cost to £26.50. We estimate you recoup your initial outlay within 1-2 years.
  3. Reduced maintenance cost: LED Lights have a lifespan of about 50,000 hours which is remarkable when you consider that incandescent bulbs have a lifespan of only 1000 hours. Even fluorescent light bulbs can only last for 15,000 hours. In other words, LED lights can last for a period of about 10 years. So, once you install them you won’t have to worry about replacing the bulbs for a long, long time.
  4. Environmental benefits: Savings on electric bills is not the only benefit of the high efficiency LED lights. By reducing your energy usage you can reduce your carbon footprint. Most of the electricity is produced by burning fossil fuels which release greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. This of course leads to global warming and climate change. If you use less electricity then less fossil fuel will be burnt and hence you will be playing your part in saving the environment.
  5. Instant 100% light – eliminate the “start up” or “cool down” times of old lights and allowing full light level control in warehouse aisles
  6. Provide up to 80000 hour lamp life – so no need to hire expensive access equipment (cherry pickers etc.) when changing lamps
  7. Improve light quality in your working areas– making it much easier to carry out tasks safely and quickly

 

Get a Free Quote

We offer free quotations, with no obligation.

Call us now and we will be happy to provide a written quotation, which will be valid for a specified number of days from its origination.

We Work Throughout the Bristol Area

BC Services are based in Bristol.

We cover Bristol and all surrounding areas in the South West from Bath, Swindon, Gloucester and Weston Super Mare.

 

Energy Efficient Lighting